Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Genesis

2 posters

asdfgdsfg

Jezebel
    Jezebel

Uyruk : bunun gelişi iskandinav aslında
    Lakap : elizaveta
    Mesaj Sayısı : 99

asdfgdsfg Empty asdfgdsfg

Mesaj tarafından Jezebel Cuma Ara. 19, 2014 1:56 am

19.12.2014 - 03:05
    Zaman çizgisi açıldı.
    19.12.2014 - 03:53
    Alt forumlar açıldı ve linklendi.
    ?
    Açıklama genişletilecek.

Sonuncusuna da biri el atıverse I love you
    Jezebel
    Jezebel

asdfgdsfg Empty Geri: asdfgdsfg

Mesaj tarafından Jezebel C.tesi Ara. 20, 2014 9:58 am

GENEL DETAYLAR
    Tam İsim: ilk isim - orta - soyad
    Bilinen Takma Adları:
    Yaş ve Doğumgünü:
    Cinsiyet: kız, erkek, diğer
    Cinsel Yönelim: Hetero, homo, pan, aseksüel vs
    Kan durumu:
    Bilinen Üyelikler: Siyasi partiler, örgütler vs.
    Okul/Bina: ya da mezun olunan
    Yıl: okuldaki senesi, eğer varsa
    Model: Kullanılan model

FİZİKSEL DETAYLAR
    Boy: x metre
    Kilo: x kilogram
    Yapı: atletik, zayıf, sıska vs
    Saç: uzunluk, renk, stil vs
    Göz: renk, şekil, boyut vs
    Piercingler: varsa
    Dövmeler: varsa
    Göze Çarpan Özellikler: 2 göze çarpan özellik, kusur ya da değil
    Stil: giyim tarzları

PSİKOLOJİK DETAYLAR
    Sevdikleri: 5+ şey
    Sevmedikleri: 5+ şey
    Güçlü Yanları: 5+ şey
    Zayıf Yanları: 5+ şey
    Korkuları: 2+ şey
    Sırları: 1+ şey
    Hedefleri: en az 2
    Orjinallik: en azından 2 tane kendisine has özellikleri ya da ilginç alışkanlıkları
    Dini:
    Kişilik: 1+ paragraf ya da açıklanan 10+ özellik
    Böcürt:
    Kelid aynası:
    Amortentia:
    Patronus:
    Ruh Emici: ne çalardı vs

AİLE GEÇMİŞİ
    Uyruk: etnik & konuşulan diller
    Doğumyeri:
    Memleket: Büyüdüğü yer (çevirisi düzeltilecek)
    Babası: ad, yaş, meslek
    Annesi: ad, yaş, meslek
    Kardeşler: ad, yaş, meslek
    Evcil Hayvanlar: varsa, isim & tür
    Geçmiş: en az 300 kelime

RP OUT PROFILI
    İsim ya da takma ad:
    Yaş:
    İletişim: skype, pm vs
    Deneyim:
    RP örneği:
    Marquis Achille Bondfield
    Marquis Achille Bondfield

asdfgdsfg BEvDBQU

Uyruk : Fransız, İngiliz.
    Lakap : Mark.
    Mesaj Sayısı : 25

Mesaj tarafından Marquis Achille Bondfield C.tesi Ara. 20, 2014 11:51 am

GENEL DETAYLAR
    Tam İsim: ilk isim - orta - soyad
    Bilinen Takma Adları:
    Yaş ve Doğumgünü:
    Cinsiyet: kız, erkek, diğer
    Cinsel Yönelim: Hetero, homo, pan, aseksüel vs
    Kan durumu:
    Bilinen Üyelikler: Siyasi partiler, örgütler vs.
    Okul ve Bina:
    Yıl: okuldaki senesi, eğer varsa
    Meslek:
    Model: Kullanılan model

FİZİKSEL DETAYLAR
    Boy: x metre
    Kilo: x kilogram
    Yapı: atletik, zayıf, sıska vs
    Saç: uzunluk, renk, stil vs
    Göz: renk, şekil, boyut vs
    Piercingler: varsa
    Dövmeler: varsa
    Göze Çarpan Özellikler: 2 göze çarpan özellik, kusur ya da değil
    Stil: giyim tarzları

PSİKOLOJİK DETAYLAR
    Sevdikleri: 5+ şey
    Sevmedikleri: 5+ şey
    Güçlü Yanları: 5+ şey
    Zayıf Yanları: 5+ şey
    Korkuları: 2+ şey
    Sırları: 1+ şey
    Hedefleri: en az 2
    Orjinallik: en azından 2 tane kendisine has özellikleri ya da ilginç alışkanlıkları
    Kişilik: 1+ paragraf ya da açıklanan 10+ özellik

AİLE GEÇMİŞİ
    Uyruk: etnik & konuşulan diller
    Doğum yeri:
    Memleket: Büyüdüğü yer (çevirisi düzeltilecek)
    Babası: ad, yaş, meslek
    Annesi: ad, yaş, meslek
    Kardeşler: ad, yaş, meslek
    Evcil Hayvanlar: varsa, isim & tür
    Geçmiş: en az 300 kelime

RP OUT PROFILI
    İsim ya da takma ad:
    Yaş:
    İletişim: skype, pm vs
    Deneyim:
    RP örneği:

Kod:
    <br><table style="margin: auto; width: 500px; border: 0px; border-right:thick double #363636; padding:50px 20px 20px 20px; border-left: 15px solid #020202; border-right: 15px solid #020202;;"><tr><td>
    <DIV STYLE=" font-family: verdana; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #363636; line-height: 11px; opacity: 1.0;">[b][u]GENEL DETAYLAR[/u][/b]
    [b]Tam İsim:[/b] ilk isim - orta - soyad
    [b]Bilinen Takma Adları: [/b]
    [b]Yaş ve Doğumgünü:[/b]
    [b]Cinsiyet:[/b] kız, erkek, diğer
    [b]Cinsel Yönelim:[/b] Hetero, homo, pan, aseksüel vs
    [b]Kan durumu:[/b]
    [b]Bilinen Üyelikler:[/b] Siyasi partiler, örgütler vs.
    [b]Okul ve Bina:[/b]
    [b]Yıl:[/b] okuldaki senesi, eğer varsa
    [b]Meslek:[/b]
    [b]Model:[/b] Kullanılan model

[b][u]FİZİKSEL DETAYLAR[/u][/b]
    [b]Boy:[/b] x metre
    [b]Kilo:[/b] x kilogram
    [b]Yapı:[/b] atletik, zayıf, sıska vs
    [b]Saç:[/b] uzunluk, renk, stil vs
    [b]Göz:[/b] renk, şekil, boyut vs
    [b]Piercingler:[/b] varsa
    [b]Dövmeler:[/b] varsa
    [b]Göze Çarpan Özellikler:[/b] 2 göze çarpan özellik, kusur ya da değil
    [b]Stil:[/b] giyim tarzları

[b][u]PSİKOLOJİK DETAYLAR[/u][/b]
    [b]Sevdikleri:[/b] 5+ şey
    [b]Sevmedikleri:[/b] 5+ şey
    [b]Güçlü Yanları:[/b] 5+ şey
    [b]Zayıf Yanları:[/b] 5+ şey
    [b]Korkuları:[/b] 2+ şey
    [b]Sırları:[/b] 1+ şey
    [b]Hedefleri:[/b] en az 2
    [b]Orjinallik:[/b] en azından 2 tane kendisine has özellikleri ya da ilginç alışkanlıkları
    [b]Kişilik:[/b] 1+ paragraf ya da açıklanan 10+ özellik

[b][u]AİLE GEÇMİŞİ[/u][/b]
    [b]Uyruk:[/b] etnik & konuşulan diller
    [b]Doğum yeri:[/b]
    [b]Memleket:[/b] Büyüdüğü yer (çevirisi düzeltilecek)
    [b]Babası:[/b] ad, yaş, meslek
    [b]Annesi:[/b] ad, yaş, meslek
    [b]Kardeşler:[/b] ad, yaş, meslek
    [b]Evcil Hayvanlar:[/b] varsa, isim & tür
    [b]Geçmiş:[/b] en az 300 kelime

[b][u]RP OUT PROFILI[/u][/b]
    [b]İsim ya da takma ad:[/b]
    [b]Yaş:[/b]
    [b]İletişim:[/b] skype, pm vs
    [b]Deneyim:[/b]
    [b]RP örneği:[/b]</div></tr></td></table>
    Jezebel
    Jezebel

Mesaj tarafından Jezebel Salı Ara. 23, 2014 1:28 am

[dohtml]

GABRIEL JAMES FLOYD

WIZARDING CITIZEN

MEMORY COLLECTOR

SLYTHERIN ALUMNUS

TWENTY THREE

HALFBLOOD

WIZARD

HAWTHORN, DRAGON HEARTSTRING

SIMON NESSMAN

content warning: partner violence

Before Gabriel:
    "Sorry" he said. "I have cheated on you, countless times."
    "It is alright" she replied, showing how she knew this all along yet still was hurt from hearing it from someone she loved so deeply just from her tone. She wanted him to wrap his arms around her, just like the old times and say that everything will be alright. They would be alright. Instead, when her husband opened his mouth, it only damaged her more. "I have a son," the man was confessing to her this time. Before the young woman could answer he added something else, also. "And I am not going to let my child be a bastard, even if it means the end of our relationship." When he turned his back and walked towards the door to leave, the only thing that could be heard was his wife's screeching. Little did the man know that this sound would haunt him for years.

If you look at the past, you can actually see that Jacob Floyd was not always a bad man. In fact, he had everything a man could ever want at the age of twenty. His surname actually meant something back in his times, even though they were not wealthy nor purebloods. It was not that kind of a respect, not at all. It was rather that people knew Floyd's as honest men more than anything else and this meant so much. They appreciated the family for giving everything they have to the poor ones without thinking of tomorrow. They knew what was right and what was not, what to do, how to behave and talk even though they were no elitists. Jacob was no different, up until he had to take responsibility for his actions. He learned how to write at the age of five, was placed into Ravenclaw at eleven, completely aced his grades at sixteen, graduated and immediately found an internship at the age of eighteen and got married to the woman he loved for the past four years at the age of twenty one. The girl that he was with was named Julia and she had a simplicity on her unlike Jacob. Guess, that was one of the reasons why Jacob thought that she was completing him at first. A man of science and a woman of nature does seem like a good mix at the start after all. He could act as he wanted and she would accept him, he could break her dear heart and she would forgive him again. She was the first person to see a man in such boy. And for the sake of such reason, she did not want to let him go. His wife wanted to be with someone that questions, understands, which both Jacob had to a point. However when she wanted these to be improved and showed that intention explicitly, the boy hated her for trying to change him and put a wall in between them. How could she dare attempting to touch a man that God has created himself?

Julia was not even a woman that had depth herself! Jacob could never speak to her about anything that had the slightest meaning or philosophy in it or she would call him boring. Soon after, he realized that the woman he was married with for two years was simply not enough for him. He wanted more of almost everything. Someone to share his interests, someone to talk to and most importantly a partner that could provide him the love he is so hunger for. And so, he made his choice and started looking elsewhere. A man that works in the ministry, one that is complimented for his well manners, started cheating on his wife by this. Of course this is not to say that he did nothing bad and it was all Julia's fault. No, he took something damaged slightly on the surface and completely ruined it by his decisions. The young man started living the life he did not before. He slept with different women, tried to fall in love with some, drank so much that he had to skip his work countless times and eventually got fired and more importantly he did not think of the possibility of losing what he had in his hands. He thought that this was a process. One day he would just wake up and love his wife again, go to work and do his routine things he had hoped. In the end, Julia had forgiven him for everything so far.

He did get a call one day though. It was from a random, young muggle girl he had slept with and she was talking about a baby he could not care less about. He did not understand that she was talking about his child. How could a man like him be blessed with a son or daughter? But there was no mistake and Erica was going to give birth to his baby. Jacob thought to himself that this was the right path, the divine signal he was looking for to take and so, he left his wife to marry a stranger. It probably would have been better for both of them if Erica did not tell about these news at all.

He ended up not loving her as much as he hoped. Jacob Floyd, never loved anyone else as much as he had loved Julia Ackerman.

The birth and growing up:
    Seven months after their marriage, the house shined with the newborn baby's face and this, inspired them to name him Gabriel or so the legend goes. One could say that this has only happened in Erika's mind

Honestly, these are parts from my mothers letters to my aunt and I do not believe it at all. My father never wanted a second marriage nor a child and therefore, I see no reason for him to be happy. Though it is nice to dream of, it is also very unlikely that they celebrated my birth. Jacob probably told her to name me whatever she wanted, raise me as she wanted and expressed how uninterested he was by his actions. Even from my childhood, like when I was around five or six, I remember him saying that he would only bring work and bring money as long as he did not have to touch me. In fact my father also refused to call me by my name and kept giving me names such as "the mistake", "the one thats not wanted", "the thing" and so on. Could he be a good father even if he wanted to? I suppose that is something that I will never know.

When I grew up to an age to grasp the idea of other living beings, the first thing I had noticed was my mother. I do not remember her appearance for various reasons but I do remember her soothing voice. For this very reason, she was more angelic than anyone could ever be. One thing to note is that, I have always been a boy who have always admired strong woman. She was one of them and for that very reason, she had gotten all my attention. With such feelings, she got paintings, amateur poems from me and it seems that she kept all of them. Kind of emberassing to see how

Personality:

platinum ●  eighteen ● -

[/dohtml][/quote]

Forum Saati Cuma Mayıs 17, 2024 5:02 am