Genesis

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Genesis

+5
Iris Vastagh
Oliver Seymour
Vilmar Knutsen
Morpheus Ivanov
Jaska Ilmarinen
9 posters

Sınav Notları - I

Jaska Ilmarinen
    Jaska Ilmarinen

Uyruk : fin.
    Mesaj Sayısı : 49

Sınav Notları - I Empty Sınav Notları - I

Mesaj tarafından Jaska Ilmarinen Ptsi Kas. 17, 2014 11:06 pm

bunu buraya bırakayım çünkü lazım olacak bana
    sonra sileriz
    facebook'a gir çık yapmak istemedim sürekli şimdi, dikkatim dağılmasın diye

Ralph Lane is best remembered for his attempt to establish a settlement on Roanoke Island at the request of Sir Walter Raleigh. Queen Elizabeth was looking for places to colonize and the Americas appeared ripe for English expansion. The voyage began on 9 April 1585.
    Morpheus Ivanov
    Morpheus Ivanov

Sınav Notları - I K4btiU3

Uyruk : Rus
    Lakap : Morp
    Mesaj Sayısı : 16

Sınav Notları - I Empty Geri: Sınav Notları - I

Mesaj tarafından Morpheus Ivanov C.tesi Kas. 22, 2014 11:37 pm

animalia
    coelomata
    bilateria
    chordata
    craniata
    gnatostomata
    tetroda
    mammalia
    eutheria
    primates
    antropoidea
    catarhini
    hominoidea
    hominidae
    homo
    homo sapiens
    Vilmar Knutsen
    Vilmar Knutsen

Uyruk : iskandinav.
    Mesaj Sayısı : 72

Mesaj tarafından Vilmar Knutsen Paz Kas. 23, 2014 4:42 pm

Kitabin ilk iki bolumu cikacak dedi ilk. Sonra sayfa 88'e kadar cikacagini soyledi fakat Amasya Genelgesini de dahil ederek konustu. Halbuki Amasya Genelgesi o sayfadan sonra. Ne olur ne olmaz diye kitaptaki ilk iki bolume calis. Klasik sorulardan biri Ermeni ya da Kurt meselesi, tam hatirlamiyorum, digeri Batinin Dogu politikasi. Sark meselesi olarak da biliniyormus. 10 test, 2 klasik. Klasikler 25'er puan. Klasik soru ****** Samsun'a ciktiginda Anadolu'nun durumu da olabilir.
    Vilmar Knutsen
    Vilmar Knutsen

Mesaj tarafından Vilmar Knutsen Paz Kas. 23, 2014 4:42 pm

Sınav Notları - I 10689543_10152580498888871_3385698399393475367_n
    Oliver Seymour
    Oliver Seymour

Sınav Notları - I LA8LyKU

Mesaj Sayısı : 39

Mesaj tarafından Oliver Seymour Paz Kas. 23, 2014 7:32 pm

Morpheus Ivanov demiş ki:animalia
    coelomata
    bilateria
    chordata
    craniata
    gnatostomata
    tetroda
    mammalia
    eutheria
    primates
    antropoidea
    catarhini
    hominoidea
    hominidae
    homo
    homo sapiens
    primatlar <3<3<3<3
    Iris Vastagh
    Iris Vastagh

Sınav Notları - I TRoRccJ

Uyruk : Finlandiya
    Lakap : Ayriş
    Mesaj Sayısı : 19

Mesaj tarafından Iris Vastagh Paz Kas. 23, 2014 9:37 pm

ethos ve dünya görüşü ayrımı ve birlikteliği.
    Geertz'in fonksiyonalizmi.
    geleneğin icadı ve geleneklerin o kadar da eski olmadığı gerçeği.
    - salı günü sınavdan çakacağımın göstergeleri olan konular.
    Elias Leonidas
    Elias Leonidas

Sınav Notları - I U7b964B

Lakap : Emmoğlu.
    Mesaj Sayısı : 43

Mesaj tarafından Elias Leonidas Ptsi Kas. 24, 2014 1:56 am

arx-34B
    atx-34B

bunların siparişi verilcek.

hrks nt yzmk zrnd dğl .s
    Vilmar Knutsen
    Vilmar Knutsen

Mesaj tarafından Vilmar Knutsen Ptsi Kas. 24, 2014 5:14 am

Vilmar Knutsen demiş ki:
    Kitabin ilk iki bolumu cikacak dedi ilk. Sonra sayfa 88'e kadar cikacagini soyledi fakat Amasya Genelgesini de dahil ederek konustu. Halbuki Amasya Genelgesi o sayfadan sonra. Ne olur ne olmaz diye kitaptaki ilk iki bolume calis. Klasik sorulardan biri Ermeni ya da Kurt meselesi, tam hatirlamiyorum, digeri Batinin Dogu politikasi. Sark meselesi olarak da biliniyormus. 10 test, 2 klasik. Klasikler 25'er puan. Klasik soru ****** Samsun'a ciktiginda Anadolu'nun durumu da olabilir.

Anadoluda Genel Durum demiş ki:Osmanlı İmparatorluğu, 1918 yılının sonlarına gelindiğinde I. Dünya Savaşı'ndan mağlup ayrılmış, Mondros Mütarekesi'ni imzalayarak dağılma sürecinin sonuna gelmiş bir devlet görünümündeydi. Avrupa devletlerince hasta adam olarak nitelenen Osmanlı; imzaladığı ateşkes ile boğazların hakimiyetini, yeraltı kaynaklarının kullanım haklarını ve donanma ile ordu üzerindeki tüm emir haklarını İtilaf Devletleri'ne devretmişti.[4]

Mondros Ateşkes Anlaşması'nı takiben İzmir Yunanlar, Adana Fransızlar, Antalya ve Konya İtalyanlar tarafından işgal edilmişti. Bunların yanında Urfa, Maraş, Antep, Merzifon ve Samsun'a İngiliz askerleri çıkmış, İstanbul'da ise Kraliyet Donanması demirlemişti.[5] Bunlara bir tepki olaraksa Türkler tarafından Trakya-Paşaeli Müdafaa-i Hukuk Cemiyeti, Vilayat-ı Şarkiye Müdafaa-i Hukuk-u Milliye Cemiyeti, Redd-i İlhak Cemiyeti gibi cemiyetler kurulmuş ve işgali sonlandırmanın çareleri düşünülmeye başlanmıştı.[6]

http://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Do%C4%9Fu_Sorunu
    http://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ermeni_Sorunu
    Oliver Seymour
    Oliver Seymour

Sınav Notları - I LA8LyKU

Mesaj Sayısı : 39

Mesaj tarafından Oliver Seymour Salı Kas. 25, 2014 1:58 am

Vilmar Knutsen
    Vilmar Knutsen

Mesaj tarafından Vilmar Knutsen Salı Kas. 25, 2014 9:45 pm

Introduction to Western Thought I dersi vize ödeviniz için hand out:

AMERICAN CULTURE AND LITERATURE DEPARTMENT
    INTRODUCTION TO WESTERN THOUGHT I
    2014 FALL SEMESTER

Materials:
    The Matrix (Director: The Wachowski Brothers, 1999)
    Course Book: An Intellectual History of Modern Europe, Marvin Perry
    Lecturer’s notes

Write a paper of approximately 2 pages by following the guidelines below:

• While reading your course book, try to detect and underline parts which may provide theoretical statements to help you in exploring some symbolic representations of Western philosophy within the cinematographic context of the Matrix movie.
    • These parts to detect from the course book may be included in the sections related with Greek reasoning, Socrates, Plato (Cave Allegory), Aristotle, etc, as well as in any other part or chapter of the course book. (Foundations of the Western Tradition: Chapter 1: The Judeo-Christian and Greco Roman Traditions)
    • After considering your selections from the course book plus notes from what you have listened through the courses so far, try to determine the definitions related with the meaning of reality, mind, thought, existence, etc.
    • Is there a unified philosophical conceptualization of reality in the early Western philosophy? What are some alternative definitions of reality? What kind of situations does the movie Matrix create to symbolize the basic and traditional notions of reality? Does the Movie make a new definition of reality in itself?
    • Do you think the details in the Movie such as the setting or the choice of names like “Trinity”, “Morpheus”, “Neo”, “Nebuchadnezzar” etc, might also have symbolic meanings that can be relevant with your topic?

Deadline: December 12, 2014
    Vilmar Knutsen
    Vilmar Knutsen

Mesaj tarafından Vilmar Knutsen Cuma Ara. 12, 2014 8:39 am

IDEA OF THE MATRIX
    Every human being questions the life that they live and searches the reasons of why they are here, whether they do it consciously or not. A person does this as a sense, as a form of thought and processes the things by the way it fits her or him. Therefore this reality creates differences between mind and understanding of reality. One thing may or may not be true to the other person and thus, making humans definition of reality unstable at all times. With the mankind’s birth, these values are discussed so many times. Sometimes it led to the better things and sometimes people just believed that the other one was superior, a leader and decided to follow them. A government or religion is an example to what has followers. There also have been places that wanted new creations, such as the well-known Plato and his academy. People started following him and his mind after realizing they were more astonishing from what they have had in their minds but never did it mindlessly. The academy was not only for thought-sharing but also provoking new ideas to be created and discussed and to define the reality even better. Why are we here? Who are we? Questioning began to take a bigger part of the life but also disappeared as the years passed on. Though it did not gain the importance it had back then again, such desire for thoughts always made themselves clear. The artists show their minds in a different way today. Schools of science, books, pictures or simply movies can also trigger what is inside of us and make us think on it. One of the most subtle examples of this is the movie The Matrix.

In the beginning of the movie, it has some key points that grasp the watchers. We can give the example “Matrix has you” to this. In autonomy, the word “matrix” means “womb” and therefore the whole trilogy starts with telling us that we are still in the hands of Mother Nature in a raw form. Due to the being in the start and also being in the dark, we cannot see nor think clearly. We are the slaves of such unshaped thoughts. This is also a very direct reference to the Plato’s “The Cave Allegory”. In the mentioned allegory, Plato tells us how people live in the shadows, have lived with different ideas shadows for centuries without looking back and seeing the true form, light and enlightenment.

Entering the universe of Matrix is all about realizing your surroundings and questioning them. The trilogy makes it very clear that the protagonist is the chosen one because he still seeks meaning and is not afraid of following a lead. The latter part of the sentence can be explained with the quote “follow the white rabbit”. This white rabbit is a clear reference to the Alice in Wonderland and proves us how Neo is not afraid of chasing something down. He is a form of human that has no boundaries, except his own mind. As an example, before he entered the virtual reality of matrix and was escaping from the agents, he did not go to the roof as Morpheus asked him to. His mind blocked him from freedom in a sense and only made his situation worse by getting captured. During his captivity, his ability to speak was taken away from him, much like how religion used to block the science. But if we are to look from a different aspect, the going to the roof could also be a reference to climbing to the Eden and the choice of not believing. Morpheus was a strong human being, someone that Neo admired and wanted to explore in mind with all of his questions (very much like a Semi-God) but still chose not to do as he asked him to. He refused his belief and fate by just thinking and applying what suits his own reality. He was not enlightened and could not grasp the idea of a parallel truth. If we were to use the allegory, we could say that he did see the light behind him and the path but was bound by chains and could not reach it.

The universe of Matrix also can be seen as a new religion as well as utopia and enlightenment. It seems to have the generalization of how it is everything and it is also nothing. It had everything one could touch, feel and sense but also had to keep in mind that it was only the perfect virtual reality. Even then, Morpheus says that people do not think and says that if they do not think then they hold a bigger potential of being an agent. So even the God figure of the movie accepts that his creation was flawed. Cypher also sees this and gives the most inhumane reaction of all, wants to live a life that is not real. His understanding of Matrix was also different and his reality, not being able to see others, crashes with others ideas and leading to violence. This shows us that even though Zion was the ultimate utopia and the ship Nebuchadnezzar was the oasis in drought, the creations of new thoughts were not always welcome. There is a right and wrong in a place that nothing can be correct. Human nature shows itself once again and proves us that there is punishment for everything. Cypher is a reference to the Cain as a character and much like Cain, he criticizes the work the Lord provides. There are several reasons to think Morpheus as the God and this also was an example to that. He was the creator of the ship, he is the wise, he is the one to control and one that makes you believe but also question. But the senses of mankind –agents- see him as a terrorist, very much like how the first people had seen religion. Anything that is extremely open scares the human being because there is nothing to explore or scare the other person with. Though he denies that and uses philosophy as an encounter and asks the question to Neo himself, telling him to believe in mind and to believe in this virtual reality. This is very much like the understanding of Saint Augustine and his take on religion. No faith can come from man himself and no mind can exist without any religion, they’re bond to each other to create a perfection. This child of curiosity is revolution and science, also known as the second enlightenment in the fiction of the story.

Other religious symbols are very visible after accepting this new universe and religion. In example the protagonist of the movie constantly judges before the God, very much like Jesus Christ. In fact there’s that he is a resemblance to the Jesus is mentioned in many places throughout the movie. As an example, at the start of the movie he talks to a drug dealer and the dealer tells him that Neo is his Jesus Christ or we are constantly reminded of he is the one. This also makes Trinity, one of the prophets because she was the one telling him about the Morpheus. However Neo constantly chooses not to believe and belief, along with control is what creates the Matrix as a whole. We see such denial throughout the whole movie until the very end. He then sees with body, mind and also as something more spiritual. He sees what everything is made of.

In the movie Matrix, this understanding of what people have in them also plays an important role. We, as humans are constantly being criticized for being like everyone else and for losing our senses as a human being. The movie reminds us that in order to be a human and enter the reality, we must start realizing our environment. It does not tell us to get educated in a scientific form but actually tells us not to lose our ability of thinking. When Morpheus says “We cannot free older minds”, this is because the thought-creating process starts from when we are born and slowly fades away. Therefore a human stops producing and questioning as he or she gets older. He implies that aged minds cannot take such pressure of accepting a new existence. They criticize basic humanity for being sheep that has no self-control and that needs a shepherd. Though one could say that they also use shepherds such as the oracle to show the path, Neo later shows that the ones that are selected are able to make their own choices regardless of what they’re being told. Because in Matrix, everything is possible and therefore the main characters are not afraid of taking chances. As an example, Neo goes to save the Morpheus when it was not done before or faces an agent without getting crushed by it. Just because he holds a higher capacity to understand and grasp the ideas, he can free himself more than others.

The references and ideologies in The Matrix can go on and on like this, honestly. However knowing what it criticizes and what was it main point with creating a virtual reality are the most basic yet effective ways to understand it as a whole. The movie expands much more with careful thinking and information on background. Such art that makes us create more in our minds will always be important and this movie is easily one that will always be talked on with different ideas.
    Lucien Solent
    Lucien Solent

Sınav Notları - I 8nxlwWy

Mesaj Sayısı : 62

Mesaj tarafından Lucien Solent Salı Ara. 16, 2014 8:40 pm

Well paper, working hard, nice job.

-üniversite usulü puan verdim kjsdlfşf-
    Ylva Knutsen
    Ylva Knutsen

Mesaj Sayısı : 13

Mesaj tarafından Ylva Knutsen Salı Ara. 16, 2014 10:11 pm

i think G's a cheap teacher you should get 90 point and not because you're my husband sweetheart.
    sıs güneş asılma vil'e öyle ufak notlarla olmuyor cnm.
    Vilmar Knutsen
    Vilmar Knutsen

Mesaj tarafından Vilmar Knutsen Salı Ara. 16, 2014 10:18 pm

Ylva Knutsen demiş ki:i think G's a cheap teacher you should get 90 point and not because you're my husband sweetheart.
    sıs güneş asılma vil'e öyle ufak notlarla olmuyor cnm.
    honey you dont even have ninety centimeter chest measurements, let alone giving someone ninety points
    i got ninety nine problems and points arent one of them
    o yes

sdfghfdsdfghsdfghfdfghfdsfgh
    ne içtim bilmiyorum
    ama çok içimden geldi
    #sorrynotsorry
    Lucien Solent
    Lucien Solent

Mesaj tarafından Lucien Solent Salı Ara. 16, 2014 10:23 pm

STFU!
    ur so gay and dont even like boys vil included (?) your wife?
    Iris Vastagh
    Iris Vastagh

Uyruk : Finlandiya
    Lakap : Ayriş
    Mesaj Sayısı : 19

Mesaj tarafından Iris Vastagh Salı Ara. 16, 2014 10:51 pm

i like boys specially Leon <3
    Vasile Vaduva
    Vasile Vaduva

Sınav Notları - I ZdJxyKS

Uyruk : Rumen
    Mesaj Sayısı : 36

Mesaj tarafından Vasile Vaduva Salı Ara. 16, 2014 10:52 pm

I like boyslşskaşldskşldsşidk- no.
    I like kart geçen kızlar Wink)Wink)9 (Sadece Evaya teklif etti .s.s)
    Lucien Solent
    Lucien Solent

Mesaj tarafından Lucien Solent Salı Ara. 16, 2014 11:41 pm

ilk cümlede randomdan sonrasını okumadım <3
    VASILE SEVİŞELİM Mİ?
    asdkjfkşlgh

Forum Saati Cuma Mayıs 17, 2024 6:12 am